I never knew how easy it could be to make homemade Ice cream without an ice cream maker! As it stands I am out of room in my kitchen for anything new, especially something as large as an ice cream machine!
So when I was browsing around Pinterest & found No Churn recipes, I couldn’t wait to try!
The first batch I made was, Fresh Black berry Swirl & it was delicious & so pretty too!!!
Summer has come in with a bang & its been hot!🔥 We just made it through some serious heat! We had a few days over 100 degrees!
So home made Ice cream at our house has been BIG!!!
We are so lucky to have so many fresh & delicious fruits, so near to us that it makes the fruit flavor possibilities endless🍑🍒🍍!!!
However, for this recipe I tried Frozen Mango & it was awesome! I set it out on my counter top as I gathered the ingredients to start the thaw. Then I mashed it up with my potato masher.
I’m telling you this is so simple & so delicious you will be making this all summer long too!
Here is my simple recipe for ~ Homemade No Churn Mango Ice cream
14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla extract
6 oz frozen or fresh Mango
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Cups of Cold Heavy Cream
- In Bowl #1 – Combine the Sweetened Condensed milk & the Vanilla.
- In Bowl #2 – Whip your Cold Heavy Cream with your hand mixer until the cream forms nice peaks.
- In Bowl #3 – Mix the Mango & the Sugar
- Start by folding Half of the Sweetened Condensed mixture into the Heavy Cream, Continue to fold in the remainder of the sweetened condensed mixture to make your Ice cream mix.
- Now, Pour half of the Ice cream mixture into your loaf pan & top it with half of the delicious mango, swirl with your butter knife.
6. Continue with the remainder of the ice cream mixture & then top it off with the rest of the fruit! Give it another swirl!
7. Cover with plastic wrap & freeze for ~ 5-7 hours
That’s the hardest part of this recipe, waiting for your ice cream to freeze!
The next batch I’ll be making is Cherry🍒 Chocolate🍫 Chip! Mmm I can’t wait!
Follow me on Instagram for more fun pics of my Food, Metal Stamping & Camping Adventures in our custom off road Buggy! @ aspiringmountainmama
Until next time!
Happy Baking Happy Camping Happy Wheeling🍴
🍧The Aspiring Mountain Mama🍨